Ristorante i Ricchi has been highlighted as one of the very best restaurants in numerous publications including The Washington Post, Washingtonian, The New York Times, Gourmet, Food & Wine, Esquire, Bon Appetit, Conde Nast Traveler and GQ plus Chef-Owner Christianne Ricchi has been interviewed on national and local television.
i Ricchi publishes a weekly newsletter. Check out one of our recent newsletters here.
- Need to Know with Tim Shriver at i Ricchi highlighted in Bisnow‘s “The Scene,” February 1, 2018
- i Ricchi featured in Huffington Post article “Dining Out in DC” by John Mariani, November 20, 2017 (Scroll down – second featured restaurant)
- Golden Triangle Features Q&A about i Ricchi in Newsletter, September 2017
- Andy Ockershausen interviews Chef Ricchi on Our Town podcast, posted August 2017
- Included as 1 of 21 restaurants in the U.S. out of 120 restaurants worldwide (excluding Italy) that provide traditional excellence in Italian food in the 2017 Le Buone Tavole della Tradizione of the Academia Italiana della Cucina
- Executive Leaders Radio interview of Chef Ricchi, July 6, 2017 (Begins at 28:48)
- Interviewed by Derrick Mashore for Space Matters, July 2017
- Bisnow’s coverage of Cena Bianca on June 20, 2016
- ABC7, WJLA interviews Chef Ricchi as she works with Best Buddy May 2016 (Go to bottom left corner, and click on Best Buddies Prom Preview)
- Washington Business Journal Names Christianne Ricchi a Woman Who Means Business Honoree, September 2015
- Small Business Saturday, an interview with the Washington Post
- Ristorante i Ricchi Continues to Thrive after 25 Years, The Georgetowner
- DC Wine Week Included i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest!
- Washington Business Journal Article on i Ricchi’s Upcoming Restaurant Revamp
- The Best Italian Wines Featured at i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest…Try them in Restaurant!
“Very earthy cuisine” in a “very elegant setting” with a “very comfortable ambiance” make for a very “special night out” at this “high-end” Tuscan villa below Dupont Circle; feast on “unbelievable soups,” “outstanding bruschettas” and “fall-off-the-bone” tender veal chops while being “doted on” by pros; …
Fabulously Florentine – i Ricchi is a monument to simplicity, purity and quality.
The triumph of i Ricchi – nowhere else in the country have I had such authentic Tuscan food. In fact, only a handful of Florence’s restaurants is such tradition available.