Ristorante i Ricchi has been highlighted as one of the very best restaurants in numerous publications including the Washington Post, the Washingtonian, the New York Times, Gourmet, Food & Wine, Esquire, Bon Appetit, Conde Nast Traveler and GQ plus Chef-Owner Christianne Ricchi has been interviewed on national and local television.
- Bisnow’s coverage of Cena Bianca on June 20
- ABC7, WJLA interviews Chef Ricchi as she works with Best Buddy May 2016 (Go to bottom left corner, and click on Best Buddies Prom Preview)
- Washington Business Journal Names Christianne Ricchi a Woman Who Means Business Honoree, September 2015
- Small Business Saturday, an interview with the Washington Post
- Ristorante i Ricchi Continues to Thrive after 25 Years, The Georgetowner
- DC Wine Week Included i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest!
- Washington Business Journal Article on i Ricchi’s Upcoming Restaurant Revamp
- The Best Italian Wines Featured at i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest…Try them in Restaurant!
“Very earthy cuisine” in a “very elegant setting” with a “very comfortable ambiance” make for a very “special night out” at this “high-end” Tuscan villa below Dupont Circle; feast on “unbelievable soups”, “outstanding bruschettas” and “fall-off-the-bone” tender veal chops while being “doted on” by pros; …
Fabulously Florentine – i Ricchi is a monument to simplicity, purity and quality.
The triumph of i Ricchi – nowhere else in the country have I had such authentic Tuscan food. In fact, only a handful of Florence’s restaurants is such tradition available.