Ristorante i Ricchi has been highlighted as one of the very best restaurants in numerous publications including the Washington Post, the Washingtonian, the New York Times, Gourmet, Food & Wine, Esquire, Bon Appetit, Conde Nast Traveler and GQ plus Chef-Owner Christianne Ricchi has been interviewed on national and local television.
- Ristorante i Ricchi Continues to Thrive after 25 Years, The Georgetowner
- International Women’s Day Wine Picks and Wine Events as Featured on Fox 5
- Chef Christianne Makes Pasta From Scatch on Fox 5, 8AM Hour
- Check out Photos of DC Wine Week including i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest!
- Washington Business Journal Article on i Ricchi’s Upcoming Restaurant Revamp
- The Best Italian Wines Featured at i Ricchi’s Italian Wine Fest…Try them in Restaurant!
“Very earthy cuisine” in a “very elegant setting” with a “very comfortable ambiance” make for a very “special night out” at this “high-end” Tuscan villa below Dupont Circle; feast on “unbelievable soups”, “outstanding bruschettas” and “fall-off-the-bone” tender veal chops while being “doted on” by pros; …
Fabulously Florentine – i Ricchi is a monument to simplicity, purity and quality.
The triumph of i Ricchi – nowhere else in the country have I had such authentic Tuscan food. In fact, only a handful of Florence’s restaurants is such tradition available.